Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perhaps the least appetizing Wordless Wednesday ever...

Seriously, don't look if you have a weak stomach...

I mean, it's nothing too terrible...

But it did give me the willies while I was taking the picture.

Okay, if you're still reading,

you obviously want to see the picture...


This is the biggest earthworm I've ever seen, hanging out with two friends (who weren't exactly little) in the landing at the base of our outside stairs in our basement.  The water gathers there from a couple of places and then runs into a pipe into the sump pump well in our laundry room.  Eek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good reading here, thanks! I was searching on yahoo when I found your post, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to far more from you.

tyhiter said...

Punkin:

It's called a nightcrawler. Essentially, it's just a great big earthworm. You pay good money for those, if you're going fishing and want to use them for bait (great for catfish!)