Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday--March 17

Welcome to a special birthday edition of Thankful Thursday this week!  Today, I'm thankful for my parents, who've managed to love me for 31 years; for my friends whose cards and emails I've received this week;, for my brother who, in the midst of coordinating the ground operations of a military base in Japan this week, managed to send me an email wishing me a happy birthday; and especially for my husband, who is throwing me a birthday party tonight with steak, veggies, and my favorite mashed potatoes,simply because I asked him to.  I am so blessed, and so thankful for the blessings I have received.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy birthday, JE. Today I'm thankful for YOU, my friend :) And for what sounds like is going to be an awesome dinner!