Monday, March 28, 2011

No Change...

Remember last week, when I prepped you all for nothing to have been crossed off the MP To Do list?  I was sure that wouldn't be the case and just threw that out to manage expectations...  Except that I was right.  I just pulled up the to do list and discovered that I can't cross a single thing off (or even update anything!).  It isn't that I didn't accomplish a lot last week, I just didn't do anything related to the house...or anything crafty so please don't expect much on Tuesday, either!  This week I'm hopeful I will be able to get the plumbers back in (have I mentioned that they've gone missing?) and get a bit more accomplished.  Right now, I'm just trying to catch up on sleep and get my feet back under me after a very long weekend (and not in a good way).

No comments: