Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finding Order

So I'm still trying to find the point of this blog, and in looking, I've stumbled on a few things I really look forward to (namely, Wordless Wednesday, Furnishing Friday and Saturday Smells like...). The other four days out of the week are still vast expanses of canvas (or computer screen?) that stretch out with two many possibilities to peg down. I have a couple of thoughts--things I've been wanting to flesh out--but I'm still sort of wide open.

So. According to the Stats tab in blogspot, I have a few of you showing up with some sort of regularity. What do you want to read about? Extra points for giving me a topic that ties in with a day of the week in a cute, alliterative way. :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think you need to do a crafty day (no ideas for a catchy name for it...). That's all I got.

JE Melton said...

I like that idea, a lot! It would keep me on task with cute things, too. Like a certain tractor cake... :) I'm thinking Monday's are about to become my report on the house day (because Melton Point Monday is too cute to pass up!), so I'll start thinking about a creative name for Craft Day... :)

Becky said...

I like that. You could also do a thankful thursday - things you're thankful (duh) over the past week?