Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday--June 9

This is one of those weeks where I am so thankful that I don't have a full-time job!  I've had the opportunity to fill a wide open week with volunteer work, time spent with friends, time to clean my house (the big stuff, but the little detailed areas that usually get overlooked, too!), and time to be crafty (yes, I consider building the EarthTainer "crafty").  It's awesome, and I'm incredibly thankful that my lifestyle allows for weeks like this.

I'm thankful, too, for an incredibly sweet little girl who turned one on Tuesday.  J and I will be heading to western KY this weekend to celebrate the first year of her life with my best friend from college and her husband (also an old friend of mine).  The best part (for which I am extra thankful) is that S married a farmer who lives just a few miles from J's dad.  So while I get quality girl time, he gets quality family time.  Win-win!

Finally, I'm thankful for Steve at Hartland Computer Services.  While my laptop could not be saved, Steve was able to recover all of the important pictures and files I had failed to back up.  I'm also thankful that we live in a house with an overabundance of computers so we can hold off on replacing my laptop with minimal problems.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: