Friday, June 24, 2011

Sick Day

So I had an awesome Thursday night. J watched the NBA draft (yay for the four Wildcats drafted!), and I spent the evening curled up with him on the couch with a book. While the thought that I ought to write a blog post crossed my mind, the urge to stay on re couh with my book was stronger. "I'll write it in the morning," I told myself. Famous last words, right?

I woke up just in time to head to work, feeling not so great. The feeling continued to worsen until the girl with the shift after mine came in a little early. I headed for home and dropped into bed for several hours. Isn't it amazing how much your body can heal itself with sleep? I woke up late in the day feeling much better, though I'm sill a little wiped out. Sadly, that means it's after nine at night and I'm just now thinking about the post. Oops. I'm hopeful that after a good night's sleep I'll wake up feeling more like myself. Wish me luck!!

No comments: