Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday--February 23

Hi everyone! I'm having trOuble with Blogger, so my last couple of posts didn't post. I'm trying to type one on my cell and see if that helps. I'll work on the Blogger issue this weekend.

So this week, J and I realized that we've been letting the busy, stressful process of dealing with cars and work and mortgage companies get us down. We've felt busier than usual, and that busyness has resulted in a pretty sad MP. Once we realized it, we also realized (I realized) that we've not been counting our blessings. So it's back to that, with a renewed sense of hope. This week, we're thankful that, despite our tight finances, it took us a week to realize that J double paid a utility bill. How awesome is that?
I'm thankful, too, for the gorgeous weather we've been having. I took a walk Monday afternoon with B, superman and baby E. Today I learned that we may get the Exterior painting we need to finish our refi done this week. Who would have thought that we'd have warm enough weather in February to paint outside??

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm thankful for friends to take walks with. And who don't judge when my child may or may not pick up gum off the ground and chew it.