Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Limonium on a lovely day


I haven't posted an anniversary bouquet lately, so thought I'd share the flowers I picked up on Monday.  These are two varieties of limonium that I've stuck in a carafe to look pretty while they dry.  I'd like to make them into a dried flower arrangement for our guest room so they're looking a little unruly (unarranged?) in the mean time.  And yes, I chose to post the picture where the flowers are slightly out of focus because Zep looks so cute and in focus in the background.  He spent the weekend at Keshlynn and came home Monday with a fresh new kerchief!  What you can't see is the tennis ball he dropped just in front of me.  I'm pretty sure this look says something like "Quit messing with the weeds and throw the ball already!"

No comments: