Friday, October 21, 2011

Fiscal Friday Fitness Check

Right, so you can tell from the post title that there was no physical fitness involved in my week this week.  Since the last month so busy with regard to everything but our house, my response to a calmer work week and the impending arrival of company was to run around like crazy trying to clean the house.  (For what it's worth, I was only marginally successfull at that.) 

Fiscally, all was well until the company arrived.  The grocery budget was tight, but under control, and I'd only spent a third of my restaurant allowance.  But, a meal out when C. arrived, followed by bread pudding at Keeneland yesterday, followed by an expected meal out while we go to Hindman, Ky, today, means I've definitely gone over my $12 limit.   I think that company is a worthy exception, though.  Right?

No comments: