Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just another Sunday

First, let me apologize for the lack of posts Friday and Saturday.  It completely slipped my mind Friday and only briefly flitted through on Saturday.  And quite frankly, just fluttered into my mind tonight (yes, it's rapidly approaching bedtime!).  I'm not sure that the YDA Convention was entirely worth my time from an income standpoint, but it did give me an opportunity to expose a LOT of folks to Stella & Dot and will lead to a couple of trunk shows, too!  It's all about planting seeds, and this farmer is beat!

Tonight, I finally made it to a July cookout at church (did I mention I fell asleep last week and didn't wake up until it was over?  Oops.), which is great considering that it's the last one! J made the best burgers to grill there, and I fully intend to make use of that knowledge in the future!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends!

No comments: