Sunday, January 16, 2011

A quick check-in

You know when it's this late and I don't have a post up that it must have been a good day. Actually, it's been a good couple of days.

The last 24 hours in a nutshell--J and I were out way past our bedtime last night playing a couple of new board games and talking with good friends (you know you're an adult when the conversations revolve around economic incentives and tax credits).

Today, I was up early for Sunday School (expect a late post next week, too, as I'm heading to a nearby ski-slope with this group!) and church. After church, J and I grabbed a quick lunch before I went to work for several hours (a great day with a little bit of everything to do!).

I left work just in time to meet back up with J and two of my former co-workers and their husbands for a late dinner. You know you've had a good time when you're among the last patrons to leave!

Now, I'm just trying to keep my eyes open long enough to get a post up! I hope you've each had your own special and wonderful weekend!

No comments: