Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Night at the other MP

This morning, I received an email from at staff member of the local fondue restaurant--the Melting Pot--asking if I'd like to be their Ladies Night Out vendor tonight. Back story: Since October 2010, I've been an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot, a jewelry company that wowed me with their philosophy of empowering women. I wore one of their pieces to dinner at the Melting Pot with J in November and was quickly asked to share Stella & Dot at their December Ladies Night Out event. I figured it would be a one-time opportunity, so I was thrilled (and a bit surprised) to receive their email.

Long story short (because it's been another long day and late night), I had a great time sharing S&D with a huge group of women tonight. Stella & Dot is still a relatively new company without a lot of name recognition here, and I'm happy that I could give so many women a positive introduction to it. Even if it means aching calves and feet (standing on concrete in heels for four hours wasn't a planned part of the evening!), it was well worth it!

No comments: