So, in 2011, J and I will:
- Run 150 miles each.
- Participate in a half-marathon. Right now, we're looking towards the Flying Pig in Cincinnati, but we are open to others.
- Continue our weight loss efforts. 25 pounds for JE; 40 for J.
- Complete the following home improvement projects:
Finish the main bath (seal and grout the marble, prime and paint the walls, reinstall toilet and vanity, buy and install mirror, install new shower curtain curtain rod)
Finish the master bedroom (make and hang curtains, print pictures for photo wall, hang pictures on photo wall)
Finish front of house (paint shutters, reinstall flag pole)
Back of house (rebuild deck using composite lumber, move storage shed)
Library (stain bookshelves, figure out what kind of countertop to install, install built-ins)
Living room--if we accomplish everything else and are feeling a little bored (In the words of President Reagan--Tear down this wall!, and then fix the stairs, paint)
- Continue to work on our finances. Currently, we spend entirely too much on food for two people (grocery and eating out combined), and we hope to pare down to half of what we spend now.
- Internalize and live our 2011 phrase--Be alert, for God is a whisper. Read more about that in yesterday's post.