Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday--January 12

This week I'm so thankful that J is almost back to healthy, particularly since I've been hit with a nasty sinus infection.  So my thankfulness for modern medicine continues as I down regular doses of sudafed and steroids and nasal sprays.  Wish me luck!  (Oh, and wish J luck too, because a sick JE is kind of whiny...)

I'm thankful, too, for January weekends with dear friends.  Last weekend I was in DAR-world at a B&B in Bardstown; this weekend we're off to Cumberland Falls State Park with our game group.  Such a wonderful chance to unplug and unwind!

Finally, I'm thankful for Zeppelin's kennel, which he loves!  If you're in Lexington, I highly recommend Keshlynn Kennel!  It's out on Delong Road and an overnight stay includes walks in the country.  Like I said, Zeppelin loves it there.  As soon as we turn onto Delong, he hops up and looks around excitedly.  It's nice to know that while J and I enjoy a weekend with those we love, Zeppelin will too.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: