Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fourth Friday Fitness Check

Hi there! 

I'm almost through my third week of Weight Watchers and continue to see the weight come off, slowly but steadily.  At my 'official' weigh-in on Monday, I was down 7.8 pounds total.  My first WW goal is 5% of my body weight, and I'm not there yet.  I think I'm still a couple (three?) weeks away from that, and I'm trying really hard to be okay with that.  J reminds me that I'm not on a crash diet; I'm trying to become more aware of portion size and a healthier lifestyle.  I'm trying to be open to that idea.  I'm definitely coming to terms with the "eat less" part of the equation better than the "move more" part.  I did buy a pedometer last week, and I enjoy checking it to see how I'm doing throughout the day.  If anything, I've learned that I'm horribly sedentary, especially during the work week.  While I'm working every day to walk a few more steps, I've got a long way to go.

How are your fitness efforts going?

No comments: