Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Smells like... Cleaning Products

If you came here today looking for a food post, I'm afraid you're in for a little disappointment.  J is in Bowling Green visiting a friend and I'm hanging out in my craft room while the new cleaning lady and her crew "deep clean" the rest of the MP.  Y'all.  I didn't think I was terribly concerned about the whole "green" vs. "traditional" cleaning products debate, but after two hours of the stuff pemeating the house (and I've been told to expect her to be here for eight), I'm thinking I may get on the "green" wagon.  My head is already starting to bug me, and all I can think is that it will take days for our house to smell clean (as opposed to "clean") again.  Don't get me wrong--I'm thrilled about the deep cleaning; I'm just not thrilled with the chemicals Zep and I are inhaling.

1 comment:

Becky said...

what service did you go with? very curious...