Friday, May 25, 2012

Fitness Friday--May 25

So the big news of the week is that I am thisclose to breaking a weight loss barrier (the 200 mark).  I've done so unofficially (yesterday morning), but I don't quite consider it 'real' until my WW weight record reflects it.  I haven't been under 200 lbs since October 2010, right after I left GS.  I also hit the magic mark in the summer of 2007, just before my wedding.  (Yo Yo Much?)  Interestingly, in both cases I didn't break 190, so that's probably my bigger goal at this point.  But the 200 point is my current goal.  My WW center is closed on Monday, so I'm trying to decide if I'll go in on Sunday or Tuesday.  Whichever I do, you can believe I'll report back here!

I'm still fighting the cold I caught last week, though I'm mostly feeling better.  I'm just dealing with some lingering exhaustion.  Is it possible for a stuffy nose to keep you from breathing well/sleeping well?  That's my only guess.  Well, that and a faulty immune system! :)

Have a great weekend, and don't overdo it at your Memorial Day picnics!

No comments: