Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Turns out Mother Nature is talented, too!

Last week, I mentioned how excited I was about the first day of meteorlogical autumn.  Well, wouldn't you know, it turned off HOT for those first few days of summer.  I'm not certain, but I think we may have experienced the hotest days of the year.

As it turns out, Mother Nature was waiting for the end of the USA's cultural summer to bring on the fall weather!  Who knew she could flip the switch right on schedule like that??  Actually, truth be told, I'd havve preferred a dry, warm Labor Day.  J and I might have gotten some work done around the MP.  Instead, we took full advantage of the day off (and that first cool, rainy day of fall) to hang out inside, cook, read and generally be as non-laborious as possible.

No comments: