Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall!

I mentioned in yesterday's post how excited I was that cool air had finally made an entrance.  I had to share this picture with you.  Now, I realize it isn't a very good picture, but basically what you're looking at is the view from my shower yesterday morning.  I love to push open the window and feel the cool wind blow in while I'm taking a hot shower.  Yesterday morning, together with the cool wind and rain, leaves started blowing off the trees that border our property line with the park.  You can't really see them in the picture, but they were such a welcome sight from my morning shower.

Oh, and the extra grainy look of the picture is the window screen.  Keeping it real for you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

interestingly, the screen kind of makes the picture look like it's a canvas.