Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday--September 8

This week's Thankful Thursday is going to be a quick one, since I'm attempting to immobilize my right hand (and typing doesn't help it).  First, I'm just so thankful for cool temperatures.  I love wearing long sleeves and drinking hot chocolate, and this time of year totally facilitates that!  Second, I'm thankful for J, who is totally being an awesome husband this week.  Finally, I love the sound of the lights turning on in the hall outside my office.  They make this tinkly little sound, and it has become a favorite part of my morning to listen for them.  I'm so aware that many people in the world are not allowed moments like this in their day, so I am consciously thankful that I am.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: