Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday--May 26

This week, perhaps more than anything, I'm thankful for our basement (and air mattresses).  It's such a relief when storms come through overnight to just move our little family into the basement. 

I'm thankful, too, for husbands (well, a certain husband) who take the grocery budget to heart and find more affordable options (which left enough change to pick up roses for the kitchen table this week, too!).  It's been years since I was in a grocery store as small as Aldi, but it felt good to get almost as many groceries for half the price!

Finally, I'm thankful for friends and co-workers who give me the opportunity to practice my baking/decorating.  May has been a busy month for cakes and I have two more opportunities to share this talent this weekend!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: