Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sleep-inducing Sunday

So I failed to get back with details of the chocolate cake (I know, you're shocked!).  In short, it turned out really well and everyone loved it.  I'll share more details soon, I promise! 

J can tell you that I often mis-judge how long it will take me to get things done, so I deliberately made a short list for Saturday.  Even with a short list, making time to load pictures and write a blog post just didn't make it in. 

We spent our Saturday evening at two birthday parties (one for an adorable five year old and on for the friend who received the cake), and didn't get home until midnight. After church and a long afternoon at work, we headed out to a birthday dinner tonight, so I'm completely wiped.  I think that means that MP Monday's post may be late in the morning, too...

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: