Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday again? So soon?

Oops!  I almost missed a Friday post, didn't I?  I'm not quite sure what it is about Friday posts, but they have such a knack for sneaking up on me!  In this case, we joined friends for dinner last night (well, I did; J was still making his way back from EKY), and I developed a splitting headache just after leaving.  I went home, curled up in bed, and was zonked out long before my normal bedtime.  It was after work today before I realized that I had not prepped a post.  What does this mean for you?  More time to weigh in on the new Friday theme.  Maybe we'll debut that next week with the new month!

1 comment:

dad said...

How about "Freaky Friday", concentrating on weird things that happened during the week?

Or, "frenetic Fridays", wherein you could explain what it was that made you almost miss THIS Friday's post?

Just some more ideas!

dad