Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday--November 3

This week, I'm especially thankful for the DAR lady who made it possible for me to buy my dream daybed, for my mom who helped me rearrange my craft room so it will fit, and the good friend who is taking me to pick it up tomorrow (thank goodness for husbands with pickup trucks!)

I'm thankful, too, for the partner at J's office who gave us his tickets to the UK-Transy game last night.  I think we've gotten tickets to an exhibition gave from him every year for the last four or five years, and last night's was particularly special since J is both a Transylvania grad and a UK grad.  Transy actually came out in front and hung in the game for most of the first half, and it was really fun to cheer for both sides!

Finally, I'm thankful for my jobs, all three of them.  Each has had a pretty cool shining moment this week, and as a result, I've been reminded to appreciate each in its own way.  Kind of a cool thing.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm having one of those days where I find it difficult to find something to be thankful for. Today I'm thankful for those people in my life who remind to remember my blessings.