Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

In our living room, at least! In our continuing efforts to be a bit more frugal, J and I decided to make our Christmas list and start shopping now so as to avoid a more expensive all-out shopping blast in December (our standard method, which throws budgets out the window). We kicked off the list today when the Toys R Us toy book came in our Sunday paper. After a quick trip to Harry's (it's Football Day, after all), I dropped J at work for a couple of hours and set out on our shopping challenge adventure. So now we have gifts for almost all of our nieces/nephews and all of our co-workers stacked in the living room (and I'm coming in under budget, too!).

In other news, I'm headed to Indy this week with twelve Girl Scouts to the Girl Scout Leadership Institute to attend workshops on healthy living and advocacy and to help open the 51st National Convention. Wish me luck on this adventure!

Title: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, by Johnny Mathis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you have officially made it to my favorites tab! Feel special :)