Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion...

I had every plan to write a post today about our adventures yesterday (Shaker Village, a boat tour of the Kentucky River Palisades and a UK Football Game), but it would seem that I'm too old to wolf down multiple hotdogs (with cheesewiz), nachos, cotton candy, and an ice cream on the way home without facing the consequences. I had a miserable night, and woke up with most of the symptoms listed in everyone's favorite commercial. My sweet husband, eager to help me feel better (and probably to knock me out so he could watch football all afternoon) ran out to pick up some Pepto for me. I managed to stay away a whole six and a half hours, and am now too exhausted to write a real post. Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Title: Pepto Bismol jingle

No comments: