Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday--September 28

So I've been confused about the day of the week all week.  I'm not sure why, since I had a normal weekend/day off on Monday, but I spent much of Wednesday certain it was Thursday and much of Thursday thinking it might be Wednesday.  Needless to say, I am looking forward to this weekend!  Since I'm completely confused, I missed writing a Thankful Thursday post.  So here goes:

I'm so thankful for the wonderful fall weather this week!  I've taken many opportunities to just sit outside on our deck and enjoy the cooler weather.

I'm thankful, too, for the return of our EfM class (Education for Ministry).  This class meets weekly during the school year and is a small group devoted to studying the Bible (as opposed to a Bible Study!).  J and I just started Year 2, which is focused on the New Testament. We lost three class members to graduation (it's a four year program), but have three new members and I am looking forward to getting to know them better.

Finally, it's been a busy week at work (and apparently the parasite is going through a growth spurt, because I'm been tired this week), but I'm so thankful for the various different projects that have popped up.  We're working on our stewardship campaign, two potential brides dropped in, volunteers have been in and out, it's just been one of those weeks that no two minutes are the same.  I love that, and I'm so thankful for it!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: