Sunday, October 11, 2009

All I want is a photo

I promised a follow-up post with pictures, so here goes!

Deck:








These aren't the most recent pictures, but you do get a nice look at the back of our house--way better than that dark green we had before!

Bobby Flay:








By the way, J gave me a hard time about not mentioning the other part of his Anniversary gift to me--a woven tote-bag/basket full of awesome goodies that he won at a golf tournament for me (he argues that the basket is a "fiber"). Stay tuned for pics of the roses and dance lessons that I now have gift certificates for!

Yesterday, we visited Kelley Farms (you might remember our visit last year) with the KSDAR Junior Club and had a great time traipsing across Henry Clay's face, as well as scaling the haybale mountains (J and I chose different "mountains" to climb...).














Then, we took another turn at babysitting (our last adventures in babysitting were chronicled in this post). This time, we hung out with four month old Chelsea, the daughter of a couple we attend church with. Chelsea, who was described by her parents as a "hands-on baby", was simply adorable, and we had a great time with her! J, it turns out, is the ultimate baby whisperer and was a great hand at getting Miss Chelsea to sleep and at giving bottles. Fortunately, I was pretty good at keeping her occupied between naps and enticing after-bottle burps and spit-ups, so between the two of us, we survived and kept her alive (and dry), too!

That's it for us this week. In between work and other obligations, I'm working on October/Halloween decorations around the house and working on decorations for a party at work next week, so I'll try to post those pictures soon. We hope you're enjoying your autumn (even if it is a little cooler, a little earlier than usual!)!

Title: Picture This, by Blondie

No comments: