Inside the house:
- Get the library all put together
- Clear the pool table out of the family room and create kid-world
- Create a nursery
- Maybe do a little work to the living room (like tear down a wall!)
Outside the house:
- New deck!
- Move the storage building to a less in-the-way spot in the yard
- Planting bed out front
- New mailbox
Our word for 2013: Patience
- First, we figure these last two months of waiting for our baby girl will certainly require some patience, particularly at the end as we balance impatience with a desire to let her 'bake' as long as she needs.
- Second, J needs a healthy helping of patience to survive two more months of me with 'pregnancy brain'.
- Finally, and perhaps most obviously, as we enter the world of parenthood, we know that a reminder to ourselves to be patient--with the little one, with ourselves, with each other, and with well-meaning family and friends--will be much needed.
So there you go--our Melton Point goals for 2013! Check back in a year or so to see how we do!