Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love is all you need

A few pictures of the crafting projects that kept me busy this weekend--








A scrapbook based on the word "LOVE" using pictures from the ice storm. This is actually J's Valentine's Day present, but it was so darn cute I had to give it to him early.

I finished my Valentines for my colleagues at work. I might still add a piece of candy of some sort. We'll see if something comes to me.

Decorations for the mantel. I got the idea for the candy cane letters from Marie at http://www.makeandtakes.com/ and used a skewer to make holes while they were still warm. A little red ribbon and they look great!

Title: All You Need is Love, by John Lennon/The Beatles

4 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Your candy canes turned out great! I love the idea to put a hole in them and tie with ribbon. Fun. I linked it to my candy cane post!!

Rachel said...

I am loving the candy cane crafts--we always have so many left over! Very cute ideas!

Unknown said...

Okay since you have too much time on your hands, I fully expect gifts made with love from Jean for the upcoming girls weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Super cute craft-great way to use those resources wisely! Inspires me to want to create our own blog, too. Still waiting for my Christmas Craft.

:)Samantha W.